FILE AND PROCESSING CONTROLLER:
Holder: Girbau SA.
Company Address: Carretera de Manlleu Km1 (08500 Vic)
E-mail address: email@example.com
VAT No.: A08276438
By means of this notice, the Girbau group informs users of the website that, in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27th 2016 concerning the protection of data subjects with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of data (hereinafter GDPR), and the Spanish Data Protection and Digital Rights Act, Organic Law 3/2018 dated 5th December 2018, the personal data provided will be included in our files owned by GIRBAU, S.A., with address at Carretera de Manlleu Km1 (08500 Vic)
The access to our website does not require the user to register previously. However, accessing and browsing this site implies that the user accepts the present privacy and cookies policy in its entirety.
I. Processing legitimisation
The legitimisation for the group to carry out the processing of the users’ data can be found in the consent of the data subject, requested for the specific case.
For their part, the management of the procurement of services, payment, billing and corresponding shipments, is legitimised by the signing of the contract itself.
The processing of the data in order to send out electronic newsletters about services, events and news related to our professional activity is based on the legitimate interest of the group in carrying out such processing in accordance with the regulations in force.
With regard to the submission of their CV and registration for professional job offers that we may publish, the legitimisation of their processing is based on the consent of the user who sent their data, which they may withdraw at any time, although this would mean that their candidacy could no longer be taken into account in our recruitment processes. However, the withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out prior to this.
In addition, the user’s information may be used to comply with the different legal obligations of the group.
II. Purpose of the processing
Please note that only data necessary for the proper development of the relationship between the parties is collected, and in particular, for any of the following purposes:
- Managing access to technical documentation on the website.
- Managing after-sales support and warranties.
- Managing the procurement of goods and services, as well as those administrative procedures pertaining to the existing commercial relationship.
- Managing the use of any of those features which will be made available to the user on this website, including, by way of an example and therefore not limited to, subscription to newsletters and queries or requests for information.
- Managing the sending of CVs by means of the following enabled form or in the case of registration for the group’s different job offers.
The user guarantees the authenticity of the data reported and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements. The personal data you provide to us with will be processed at all times in accordance with the GDPR.
We hereby inform you that Girbau group is the final recipient of this data and is the one which decides on the purpose, content and use in processing the personal data provided to us by the users.
III. Communication of data
We remind you that Girbau group may share this information with companies in the group in all countries for the same purposes as those stated above, and that they will not be passed on to any third party, except in the case of a legal obligation.
IV. Security measures
In compliance with the current regulations, the Girbau group guarantees that it has adopted all the technical and organisational measures needed to maintain the required level of security in attending to the nature of the personal data processed.
The Girbau Group emphasises its commitment to the protection of personal data and the privacy of users, and implements the necessary technical security measures in order to avoid their loss, manipulation, disclosure or alteration.
V. Data storage period
We hereby inform you that your data will be deleted at the moment you withdraw your consent, and will then be destroyed, except in the case where there is a legal standard that requires their preservation, in which case we will proceed to block the data until the period of preservation has elapsed.
VI. Users’ rights
Lastly, please also note that you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability and objection with respect to personal data at any time as provided for in the regulations regarding the protection of data, by sending a written message with a photocopy of your identity document to the Girbau group’s e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In particular, you can exercise the rights that are set out below:
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Obtain confirmation as to whether the GIRBAU group is processing personal data that concern them or not.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify imprecise or incomplete details.
- Request the deletion of your data when the details are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, among other reasons.
- Exercise limitation of the data processing when any of the conditions set out in the data protection regulations are met.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation with regard to the processing of personal data, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. The Girbau group will no longer process the data, except for imperative legitimate reasons, or in order to exercise or defend against any possible complaints.
- Obtain human intervention, in order to express your point of view and to challenge the automated decisions taken by the group, if necessary.
In the event of disagreement with regard to the processing of your data, you may present a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, an organisation that has the controlling authority in the matter, located at C/Jorge Juan, 6, Madrid (PC 28001).
This website may contain links to external sites. The Girbau group does not accept any responsibility for the contents or any other aspect related to these websites or web pages.